Reducing unnecessary administrativeburdens caused by national and international legislation. The reference model adopted is the Standard Cost Model (SCM) developed in the Netherlands. The challenge is to find a right balance.
Sommaire de l'exposé
2. Why focus on Administrative Burdens?
3. How to reduce administrative burdens?
A - Information obligations
B - Data requirements
4. Results so far
5. Why is the SCM method preferable to other methods?
6. What are the biggest challenges in a SCM measurements?
7. Priority areas for simplification
8. identifying priority areas or the "bottom- up" approach
9. Methodological issues
10. Summary of main findings
11. Useful links
C - Administrative activities
À propos de l'auteur
Jérome J. D.StudentSciences politiquesPilot Project on Administrative Burdens (SCM)