This document answers to the questions of the following case : http://wps.pearsoned.co.uk/wps/media/objects/9646/9878474/Extra%20casestudy%20deel%20II.pdf It answers to all the questions in 5 pages regarding the internationalisation of the Danish watches called Skagen regarding market entry, choice of market, screening etc.
Sommaire de l'étude de cas
1. What screening criteria should Skagen Designs use in connection with its choice of new markets for its watch collection?
2. Make a specific choice of new markets for Skagen Designs. Table 1 and Table 2 can be used to support your argument.
3. Which "market entry mode" should Skagen Designs use on the chosen markets?
4. Skagen Design has launched other product lines (e.g. sunglasses,branded items for the home) with varying success. What should be the guidelines for including other product lines in the Skagen Designs collection?
5. Which criteria should Skagen Design use for its selection of future sponsor partners?
6. Skagen Design is considering online sale of its watches. What problems and possibilities do you see for the company in this area? On this basis what are your conclusions?
À propos de l'auteur
Pierre M.EtudiantMarketing internationalSkagen Case Study